| Zerotruth installation needs obviously to operate from the “inside” Zeroshell, so:
1. Connect to Zeroshell trough ssh;
2. From "Select" digit "S";
3. Collocate yourself in /DB ( "cd /DB" );
4. Download the file.tar.gz trough wget or scp if you have it on your machine or...your choice;
example with "wget" and the 2.0.RC1 version ( zerotruth-2.0.RC1.tar.gz):
5. Extract the tgz:
tar zxvf zerotruth-2.0.RC1.tar.gz
6. Enter in the created directory:
7. Let the installation begin:
The order does all the necessary operations.
(in the same directory you will find the script "uninstall.sh" to uninstall completely Zerotruth)
From version 1.0.beta2 upgrade to later versions can be made directly from the Zerotruth GUI.
Now connect via web to Zeroshell address and do an eventually page refresh .
You will see the "choice" page that will be presented every time you will access to Zeroshell-Zerotruth.